Adaptive Planning – eBuilder Managed Projects Process Change
In addition to the system enhancements mentioned in the "Adaptive Planning – Project Intake and Capital Planning" post, updates to the review process for projects managed in e-Builder that are requested on the All Other Projects sheet will also go into effect on Thursday, February 15. There are no process changes to project requests on this sheet that do not need to go through e-Builder.
For projects managed in e-Builder:
- Unit Project Editor – enters the project request on the All Other Projects sheet with a status of "Submitted." To ensure proper setup in e-Builder, the owner, main contact, estimated start date, estimated end date, and location columns should also be completed.
- FDC Team – retrieves the project details from Adaptive Planning to create a project and initiate the budget approval process in e-Builder.
- Client – approves the project’s estimated budget in e-Builder.
- FDC Team – updates the Adaptive Planning project request:
- Adds e-Builder project number.
- Updates the project status from Submitted to Approved.
- Adds the Unit Approval Date.
- Adds values to the # of Units and Unit Cost columns.
- Finance FDM Administrator – retrieves the project details from Adaptive Planning to create a project worktag in Workday.
If you have any questions regarding the outlined process enhancements, please contact Leeanne Chandler (chandler.63).