IT for Instructors and Staff
If you are new to Ohio State, get started with these essential first steps.
Resources essential for “doing business” at Ohio State.
- Workday: Finance, human resources, payroll and supply chain service system
- BuckeyeLink - Faculty/Staff: Shortcut to all faculty/staff logins in the student information system
- Reporting Tools: Tableau, eReports, and BuckIQ
- Historical Reporting: Peoplesoft Finance, HR, eMaterials, eRequest, etc.
If your role requires you to use any of these systems regularly, you will receive the bi-weekly NewsLink newsletter.
Resources essential for teaching at Ohio State.
- CarmenCanvas: The university’s learning management system
- BuckeyeLink - Faculty Center: Access to class rosters, grade rosters and the schedule of classes
- Vita: Promotion and tenure system
- Room Search: Classrooms managed by ODEE with specs and photos
- Room Reservations: List of contacts to reserve a space on campus