A wide variety of productivity apps that allow Ohio State students, faculty and staff to collaborate through one cloud platform.
Access email, store and share files, communicate with your coworkers or students, schedule meetings, track your to-do lists and more by integrating applications and downloading them on up to five devices.
Wexner Medical Center employees (@osumc.edu) are not eligible to use this service.
University employees and guests:
Use email@example.com and password
Use firstname.lastname@example.org and password
BuckeyeMail users at the university:
Use email@example.com and password
Learn more about third-party integrations and requesting add-ins.
Please be advised that Microsoft 365 add-ins may require you to create an account with that vendor. In these cases, be sure to set a unique and strong passphrase; do not reuse your Ohio State or other passwords. Enable multifactor authentication where available. More information is available from Ohio State's Information Security Control Requirements (ISCR) and Password Guidance from NIST.
Approved third-party integrations
- Adobe Acrobat
- CarmenCanvas access to Office Online
- CarmenCanvas access to OneDrive
- Explain Everything
- iAnnotate 4
- MathType add-in for Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Educator Center
- Microsoft Official Courses On-Demand
- Microsoft Visio Data Visualizer
- Oncourse (EAB Integration)
- People Graph
- ReadAndWrite and ReadAndWrite Desktop
- RefWorks Citation Manager
- Smartsheet access to OneDrive
- Titanium Schedule Calendar Sync
Microsoft 365 Product Accessibility
If you have a disability and have trouble with any Microsoft 365 product, please reference the Microsoft Accessibility Disability Answer Desk where you can contact Windows and Office accessibility support through various methods.
If you require additional support, please call the Ohio State Accessibility Helpline 614-292-5000.
IT Service Support
- Phone: 614-688-4357
- Email: ServiceDesk@osu.edu
- System Status - Information on service interruptions and planned maintenance
- IT self service and chat support - Find solutions and report issues