Earnings Operations Reminder – Vendor’s License Requirements

This is a reminder for earnings operations that every location that is selling a taxable product/service to external customers is required to have its own separate vendor's licenseThis only applies if you are making taxable sales to external customers. If only non-taxable items/services are sold, no vendor’s license is required. The Tax Office needs to review any vendor license registrations before submission, to make sure it is attached to our master vendor license (and thereby ensure the activity is included in our consolidated sales tax returns). Please send to salestax@osu.edu.