Request a Loan
All actively enrolled students without any outstanding technology fees are eligible to pick up a loaner device. Please note that our pool of devices is limited, and we cannot guarantee pickup availability. If we are currently out of inventory, you will be notified and automatically added to a waitlist after submitting a loan request. In order to place a loan request, please follow the steps below.
Next Steps to Request a Loaner Device
- Fill out the loan request form by visiting the Request a Loan link above. If devices are out of stock, you will be notified via email and automatically added to a waitlist. Please DO NOT submit multiple requests as this will impact your waitlist standing.
- Once a device is available for pickup, you will receive an email with pickup instructions. Please note that we are unable to provide a specific timeline for availability as the program is undergoing process updates and our inventory levels fluctuate.
- Read and sign the Technology Agreement DocuSign.
- This document will be emailed to you within 30 minutes of receiving the notification that a device is available for pickup. Technology agreements can also be read and signed on DocuSign.net. You will need to log in using your firstname.lastname@example.org and your university password. You will not be able to sign in with your BuckeyeMail email address.
- The loan program inventory includes both iPad Air and Surface Go 3 devices. Choosing a specific device is dependent on availability.