Adobe Creative Cloud
Adobe Creative Cloud access is free to all Ohio State students, faculty and staff. This suite of desktop and mobile apps gives you the tools to create professional videos, photos, websites and more.
Find out how to opt in and start downloading Creative Cloud apps. Already opted in? Sign into Creative Cloud to find your apps.
Faculty and Staff: Download Creative Cloud from Self Service or contact your IT help desk for more information.
How You Can Use Adobe
Check out tutorials from Adobe that can help you get started or provide inspiration for your next project.
Learn how to use popular Adobe apps
- Photoshop: Learn the basics for making stunning images.
- Illustrator: Start creating drawings, artwork and logos.
- InDesign: Discover how to create great layouts.
- Premiere Pro: Start editing video and audio.
- After Effects: Learn how to create animations and other projects.
- Lightroom: Get to know photo editing basics.
- Premier Rush: Get started with an all-in-one video editing tool.
- Dreamweaver: Learn coding and create websites.
- Animate: Discover how to create interactive content and animations.
- Acrobat Pro: Start creating and editing PDFs.
Discover the possibilities of Creative Cloud
- How-to: Expand your creative toolkit with tips and techniques
- Challenges: Stretch your skills, then share on social
- Livestreams: Interact with creators and the community in real time
- Inspiration: Refuel your eyes and your mind
- Free Assets: Get brushes, textures, presets, templates and more
- Career Resources: Build a career you love with free resources, inspiration and tools