Report a Privacy Concern
One of the Ohio State Privacy Principles is to investigate reports of unauthorized or inappropriate access to personal information. Here’s how to report a concern.
- Speak with your supervisor or another appropriate person in your department, school or unit,
- Report anonymously using EthicsPoint, a third-party vendor.
- Email the Office of University Compliance and Integrity's Privacy Team at email@example.com.
If you require emergency assistance, call 911.
HIPAA Privacy and Security Contacts
The Health System (Medical Center)
College of Dentistry
College of Optometry
OSU Health Plan (OSU HP)
OSU Physicians, Inc. (OSUP)
Wilce Student Health Center
Melissa Ames, Privacy and Security Officer
- Phone: 614-688-3628
- Email: Ames.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: 1875 Millikin Rd, Columbus, OH 43210
The Nisonger Center
Karel Smith, Privacy and Security Officer
- Phone: 614-688-8544
- Email: Karel.Smith@osumc.edu
- Address: 1581 Dodd Dr, Columbus, OH 43210