Report a Privacy Concern
One of the Ohio State Privacy Principles is to investigate reports of unauthorized or inappropriate access to personal information. Here’s how to report a concern.
- Speak with your supervisor or another appropriate person in your department, school or unit,
- Report anonymously using EthicsPoint, a third-party vendor.
- If you have a security or privacy concern, please send an email to the Digital Security and Trust Incident Response Team.
- Email the Office of University Compliance and Integrity's Privacy Team at email@example.com.
If you require emergency assistance, call 911.
HIPAA Privacy and Security Contacts
The Health System (Medical Center)
Medical Center Privacy Office
- Phone: 614-293-4477
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: 650 Ackerman Rd, Columbus, OH 43210
Tremayne Smith, Security Officer
- Phone: 614-293-7672
- Email: Tremayne.Smith@osumc.edu
College of Dentistry
College of Optometry
OSU Health Plan (OSU HP)
Ashwini Sudame, Privacy Officer
- Phone: 614-292-2542
- Email: Ashwini.Sudame@osumc.edu
- Address: 700 Ackerman Rd, Columbus, OH 43202
OSU Physicians, Inc. (OSUP)
Wilce Student Health Center
Melissa Ames, Privacy and Security Officer
- Phone: 614-688-3628
- Email: Ames.email@example.com
- Address: 1875 Millikin Rd, Columbus, OH 43210
The Nisonger Center
Karel Smith, Privacy and Security Officer
- Phone: 614-688-8544
- Email: Karel.Smith@osumc.edu
- Address: 1581 Dodd Dr, Columbus, OH 43210