Access Your Records
One of the Ohio State Privacy Principles is to make it easy for individuals to access and request corrections to their personal information. Here’s how.
- Contact the University Registrar for access to Course Bulletins, Enrollment Statistics, Student Records, and Release of Student Information.
- Contact Student Life Student Health Services for access to your Student Health Records.
- Review Ohio State Retention Schedules to learn more about records retention and destruction.
- Contact the Wexner Medical Center at The Ohio State University for access to your Medical Records.
- Contact Optometry Services for access to your Optometry Medical Records.
- Contact the OSU Health Plan for access to your protected health information. Members can request access by downloading and completing an access request form and all other Health Plan HIPAA forms from our website: https://osuhealthplan.com/forms-and-downloads.
Last updated: May 6, 2022