Access Your Records
One of the Ohio State Privacy Principles is to make it easy for individuals to access and request corrections to their personal information. Here’s how.
- Contact the University Registrar for access to Course Bulletins, Enrollment Statistics, Student Records, and Release of Student Information.
- Contact Student Life Student Health Services for access to your Student Health Records.
- Review Ohio State Retention Schedules to learn more about records retention and destruction.
- Contact the Wexner Medical Center at The Ohio State University for access to your Medical Records.
- Contact Optometry Services for access to your Optometry Medical Records.