Intro to Tableau for Data Visualization Oct. 13
During the October 13 "Tableau for Data Visualization" workshop, attendees will explore a wealth of topics in the agenda. Please register only if you can attend, workshop attendance will be capped at 30 participants.
- Learn about the different types of Tableau that exist and how to access the program (for free).
- Discover the Tableau interface and learn how to import and connect data to Tableau itself.
- Explore how to quickly visualize data with different chart types (line and bar charts, scatter plots, maps and more) and through dashboards (adding some interactivity between visualizations).
- Learn how to format and adjust titles, axis titles, colors, marks, and shapes and more.
- Export Tableau visualization for use in other tools and programs like PowerPoint and Adobe Illustrator.
- Interact with other resources like Tableau Public’s Gallery and knowledge bank to learn about Tableau beyond the workshop.
- Who should attend? Ohio State faculty, staff, postdocs, and graduate student researchers.
- When is the event? Wednesday, Oct. 13, 2021 from 1 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.
- How can I participate in this virtual session? Access the University Libraries event page to register. A personalized Zoom link will be included in the registration confirmation email).