The Enterprise Project’s Salesforce implementation was successfully completed in May. Salesforce is a customer relationship management (CRM) system that will coordinate tailored engagement with prospective students and track specific touchpoints with current students. The initial Salesforce implementation included student services and marketing teams within the Office of Student Academic Success.
- A system of record for undergraduate inquiries and prospects.
- Case management for inbound inquiries currently managed through Talisma.
- Engagement and activity history for outreach and recruitment.
- Engagement and activity history for First Year Experience.
- Case management for inbound inquiries currently managed by Buckeye Link.
- Creation, management and analysis of marketing campaigns and communications for recruiting and orientation.
- The following two releases will provide increased functionality to different student-focused areas at Ohio State, such as Honors & Scholars.
Salesforce will complement the Enterprise Project’s implementation of Workday to provide an optimal student experience. Workday will house all student information, while Salesforce will add a relationship-driven lens to provide a clear view of the touchpoints the university has with all prospects and students. It is one way for the university to effectively build and maintain relationships with students, creating an exceptional student experience.