Device Return Information
To return your Student Technology Loan device, follow the instructions below for either shipping or an in-person drop off. Missing or damaged items will be subject to replacement fees, outlined below, which will be placed on your student statement of account. All devices are erased and reset during the return process.
Please note: We can only accept your return via methods listed below. If you attempt to return your device through any other channel, we cannot guarantee your technology package will be received by our team, and you will be responsible for any resulting non-return charges.
Prepare Your Device for Return
Before you return your device, backup your data using the methods below, check that all accessories are included in your return and review the replacement charges.
- Copy files over to OneDrive through either the OneDrive app or File Explorer. You'll be able to access your files on any device by signing into OneDrive.
- Erase your data from the device by selecting Start > Settings > Recovery > Reset this PC, choosing Reset PC, and following the instructions on your screen.
- Upload files to OneDrive through the OneDrive app. You'll be able to access your files on any device by signing into OneDrive. You can also use an iCloud account to back up files.
- Erase your data from the device by opening Self-Service app and downloading the app titled "Reset." Once downloaded, open the app and click the "Reset" button.
- Drop off your device at the Equipment Loan Window at 030 Enarson (open 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday while classes are in session; no appointment needed)
- Regional Campuses Only: Drop off your device at your local IT office (please contact your local IT office, appointment may be required)
Return By Mail:
Please hold on to your tracking number to ensure the package is received.
Mail your device and all accessories to:
Student Technology Loan Program
2650 Kenny Road
Columbus, OH 43210
Repair and Replacement Fees:
|Apple Charge Cable
|Apple Power Adaptor
|Apple Smart Keyboard Cover
|iPad Screen Repair
|Microsoft Classroom Pen
|Microsoft Power Cable
|Microsoft Surface Go Typecover
|Surface Screen Repair