Cybersecurity Days 2019- Register Now!
It’s time to register and gear up for one of the biggest cybersecurity learning opportunities of the year – Cybersecurity Days. Enterprise Security will be hosting the event at The Ohio Union this October, with three days packed full of content, and something for everyone!
Cybersecurity Days Is Less Than a Month Away
For more information or session descriptions, click the links below:
- Tuesday, October 8: Training Day – Virtualized System Security
- Friday, October 11: Training Day – Application Security from Design to Deploy - An Integrated Approach
- Monday, October 28: Community Forum – Small Changes. Big Impact.
All sessions are open to the entire Ohio State University community, including faculty, staff, researchers and the Wexner Medical Center. If you are not an Ohio State University employee and wish to attend, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. There is no cost to attend.
What to Expect?
Cybersecurity Days Have Something for Everyone
System Security Training will be held on October 8, and Application Security Training will be on October 11.
Enjoy topics and discussions within three different tracks during our Community Forum on October 28:
- Cybersecurity for You - This track will address the way you interact with technology in your personal, work and home life. Get a sneak peak of the university’s new security awareness platform, Cybersecurity 4 You.
- Cybersecurity for Ohio State - This track will offer talks, roundtable discussions and workshops that focus on understanding the safeguards the university currently provides to protect us.
- Technical - This track will provide deep dives, workshops and research lectures. For those expecting to take away applied understanding of cybersecurity, you will not be disappointed.
That's not all...enjoy free lunch, a raffle with prizes like Airpods, Bluetooth headphones and Yeti Coolers, and back by popular demand, a graphic artist will live-illustrate sessions during our Community Forum.