Manager and Leadership Training
Manager development, building on existing new employee onboarding program, and C3 leadership training.
Key Contacts: Will Mills, Laura Palko, Jenna Price
What strategic pillars does it support?
- Culture and Community
- Operational Excellence & Innovation
Why is it important?
This work is important because it supports the growth and development of our OTDI team members, which will allow us to better support the university community and beyond.
Weaving together fundamental learning opportunities and resources for managers, new employees, and leaders will contribute to a deeper understanding of our organization and university mission, vision, and university shared values. These efforts will also help to promote and cultivate an equitable experience OTDI team members and beyond.
Who will benefit?
Faculty, staff, students, researchers, institutional peers, and the greater public
What is the timeline?
- August 2023
- July 2024
Who are our partners and sponsors?
- Manager Training: Central Human Resources/Centers of Expertise, Leadership Think Tank members, OTDI Senior Leadership Team, OTDI Managers
- New Employee Training: Central Human Resources/Centers of Expertise
- C3 Leadership Training: Will Mills, Jenna Price, OTDI Senior Leadership Team, university community members as necessary
How will success be measured?
- 85% of Managers have completed c3 training
- Mentoring program has been established
- Manager Think Tank program grows, becomes owning group of manager meeting agenda and content