Microsoft Forms will be integrated with Bookings in Microsoft Teams
Microsoft is improving the integration of its Bookings app in Teams for virtual meetings. The update will add Microsoft Forms to the Bookings integration, enabling users to ask for information from meeting attendees and securely share it with staff while maintaining industry specific compliance requirements for security and privacy following institutional data policy requirements; these apps are not approved for storing HIPAA data.
The Microsoft Bookings app in Teams will be integrated with Microsoft 365 Forms to support your workflow for virtual visits from start to finish. Administrators and schedulers can enable collection of pre-visit data for virtual visits by linking Microsoft 365 Forms to appointments in the Bookings app in Teams.
We expect the new features to roll out beginning in the middle of this month and completed by the end of the month. It will be limited to the Desktop and Mobile Teams apps; this capability will be added to the web app in our future releases You do not need to take any action to enable the update. This new feature will enable you to:
- Link Microsoft Forms to the Bookings app in Teams.
- Create a new appointment from Bookings app in Teams that will automatically include any Forms that you have associated to the Bookings.
- Include forms added to an appointment in the email confirmation that is sent to the attendee.
- Enable staff to view the status of Form submissions in the appointment details within the Bookings Teams app.
- Link a Form to your service type.
Learn more about Forms, Bookings and Teams on Microsoft’s site. The Administrative Resource Center (ARC) also includes helpful information about using Teams at Ohio State. If you need additional help, the IT Service Desk offers 24-hour support, seven days a week.
- Phone: 614-688-4357 (HELP)
- Email: email@example.com
- Self Service and chat support: go.osu.edu/it(link is external)