Card Manager/Cardholder Transition

The Office of Business and Finance requires active PCards be cancelled upon the departure of the Card Manager/Cardholder. These accounts must be cancelled upon employee transfer (to another department within the University or another job whose duties do not include those related to a PCard) or termination of any kind (including retirement and involuntary/voluntary termination). In these situations, follow the below steps:

1. The PCard in the Card Manager’s/Cardholder’s name must be cancelled via a PCard Maintenance Form.

2. A new PCard can be ordered in a different employee’s name to serve as a replacement card. Submit a PCard Application to the PCard Office.

The PCard Office will then notify your area when the card is ready for pick-up (typically 3-5 business days after the card is ordered).