Register Now for 2019 Travel Workshops (Introductory and Advanced)
The Travel Office has arranged for several classroom offerings of the Travel Workshop (Introductory and Advanced) sessions that will run through December 2019.
- Travel Workshop (Introductory) - This two-and-a-half hour travel workshop explains the fundamentals of business travel for Ohio State; covering the Travel Policy and specific travel resources for developing a travel budget and initiating the Travel Request for Authorization. In addition, the session includes a demonstration of travel booking through the university's Travel Agency for Individual Business Travel and their online booking tool for air, hotel, and rental car. Targeted to the new traveler, arranger or those participants interested in a refresher in the basics of traveling on behalf of Ohio State.
- An alternative version of the Travel Workshop (Introductory) is available in pre-recorded webinar format and can be taken anytime.
- Log in Now: The Travel Workshop (Introductory) - pre-recorded webinar version.
- Travel Workshop (Advanced) - This workshop is targeted to the experienced traveler, arranger or those participants with a good understanding of Travel Policy and familiarity with the eTravel System and Concur booking tool. Participants should be prepared for an interactive group discussion and are encouraged to bring examples and/or questions to share for consultation.
- Register Now: The Travel Workshop (Advanced) - classroom version
For additional assistance or training needs, contact the Travel Office at email@example.com or 614-292-9290.