Digital Accessibility Coordinators
The Ohio State University adopted the Digital Accessibility Policy on August 1, 2018. Accessibility Coordinators play a significant role by helping their units successfully implement the policy.
What is Digital Accessibility? To learn more, please watch this short video.
Click on the links below for more information and for resources related to each responsibility.
Events and Important Dates
- Information Session for OSU Wexner Medical Center
- Monday, December 2, 1:00 - 2:00 pm, 600 Ackerman, Room E2101, & WebEx
- Coordinator Meeting (Optional)
- Tuesday, December 17, 3:00 - 4:00 pm, Mount Hall, Room 225 and Skype
- Working Scorecard Session (Optional)
- Tuesday, January 14, 2:30 - 4:00 pm, 285/289 Student Academic Services Building
- Completed Scorecards Due to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Friday, January 17
- Coordinator Meeting (Required)
- Tuesday, February 18, 3:00-4:00 pm, 285/289 Student Academic Services Building
Action Items for Coordinators -- from Training Sessions 1 and 2