Digital Accessibility Coordinators
The Ohio State University adopted the Digital Accessibility Policy on August 1, 2018. Accessibility Coordinators play a significant role by helping their units successfully implement the policy.
What is Digital Accessibility? To learn more, please watch this short video.
Click on the links below for more information and for resources related to each responsibility.
Events and Important Dates
- Completed Scorecards Due to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Friday, January 17
- Training Session #1 (For OSU WMC Coordinators and Newly-Appointed Coordinators only -- register)
- Thursday, January 30, 1:30-3:30 pm, 660 Ackerman, 266D
- Coordinator Meeting (Required)
- Tuesday, February 18, 3:00-4:00 pm, 285/289 Student Academic Services Building