Digital Accessibility Coordinators
The Ohio State University adopted the Digital Accessibility Policy on August 1, 2018. Accessibility Coordinators play a significant role by helping their units successfully implement the policy.
What is Digital Accessibility? To learn more, please watch this short video.
It is a journey to build the processes and skills needed to become an accessible Ohio State. The ADA's Digital Accessibility Center and the OCIO's Digital Accessibility Services team are committed to working together to achieve our accessibility goals as quickly as possible. Please review the DAC/DAS Roles & Responsibilities RACI to understand how these units and the Accessibility Coordinators work together.
Click on the links below for more information and for resources related to each responsibility.
Events and Important Dates
- Coordinator Meeting (Required)
- Tuesday, February 18, 3:00-4:00 pm, 285/289 Student Academic Services Building
- Meeting for Coordinators of OCIO Managed IT Services (MITS) Clients
- Thursday, February 27, 1:30-3:00 pm, 244 Drinko Hall
- Training Session #2 for OSUWMC and Newly-Appointed Campus Coordinators
- Thursday, March 12, 9:00 am - 12:00 pm, 660 Ackerman, Room 266D
- Coordinator Meeting
- Wednesday, March 18, 3:30 - 5:00 pm, 285/289 Student Academic Services Building