- Student Center - Financial Aid section - View Financial Aid
- Buckeye Link - Accounts and Financial Aid section- Financial Aid status
1. The Financial Aid: Select Aid Year to View page will appear.
- If desired, click the SFA Status or Award Summary tab on the picture below to skip to information on those pages.
- To Do Items must be completed before the aid will be awarded.
- Each item will initially have a Status of "Initiated", meaning the item is required but has not yet been received.
- When the item is received by the Office of Student Financial Aid, the Status changes to "Received".
- After the item has been received and processed, the Status changes to "Completed". Processing of the financial aid award will not continue until the Status is "Completed."
- Due: Receipt deadline for priority aid consideration. If all items are not recevied by the Due date, you may lose eligibility for some aid.
- Received: Date the To Do Item was received by the Office of Student Financial Aid
- Application - FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)
- Date Received - Date FAFSA received by U.S. Department of Education process
- Estimated Cost of Attendance - Budget used to determine financial aid eligibility; includes tuition and fees, books and supplies, and living expenses
- Expected Family Contribution - (EFC) Index from your Student Aid Report (SAR)
- Financial Aid Need - Difference between Estimated Cost of Attendance and Expected Family Contribution
- Satisfactory Academic Progress(SAP)Eligibility Information - Indicates a student’s successful completion of coursework that is applied to a certificate or degree program. For additional information, go to the SAP overview.
- Aid Year: Summer 2009- Spring 2010
- Award Name:
- Select Award Name to open a new window with more information about that award.
- Select to accept or decline awards not automatically accepted. Refer to the Accept/Decline Awards reference for more information.
- Scholarship Applicants and Recipients: Authorization of Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA). Select to allow the Student Financial Aid office to share your information with scholarship providers external to Ohio State.
- Financial Aid Award Guide: Opens the Student Financial Aid Office's Financial Aid Award Guide.
- Less Than Full Time Chart: Opens a new window containing the Aid Eligibility Chart for adjustment from full-time to reduced hours through the end of refund period.
- Report Financial Aid Changes: Opens a new window containing the Report Your Changes Form, enabling you to report changes to the Office of Student Financial Aid.
- Term section (not pictured; listed farther down the page): lists the amount awarded per term and award type for the displayed aid year. There will be one sub-section for each term in the aid year.
Print Award Summary: allows you to print an Official Summary of your awards.
1. [Optional] Select "Campus" or "Current" as the Address.
3. Select to the Security Information Question.
4. Select .